Scrap chat

I'm not much of an active participant in web events. I am more of a lurker, I must admit. I am often too worried about sounding goofy or offending someone that I'd rather keep comments to myself. I usually post comments when I really feel strongly about something or when I've gotten to know my "online friend".
Anyway, so it was a major step for me when I decided to join the newbie inspirational scrap chat over at SBB. And what do you know... I came late!!! not just 10-15 minutes late, but "10-15 minutes left to go" late! Did not get any chatting done, but I did complete a layout. The moderator gave us a list of quotes to choose from. As soon as I read the quote, I knew the picture I was going to use. This was my original LO.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
But I was not too happy with it. Thought it was missing something so I decided to work on it some more after the chat was over. And this is what I came up with.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Now, I can't decide which looks better.

0 comments: