Tired...

I am just so tired.
I know I expected this... The baby is after all, just 2 1/2 weeks old. Still, the tiredness just hit seemed to suddenly hit me.
The first 2 weeks, I guess, I was running on stored adrenaline? I seemed fine. I was tired but not too much. But this week has been a different story. Of course, it's a given that I don't sleep anymore...I merely have naps.
I just feel so tired. But I can't sleep. Not the type of "can't sleep because I have so much to do" (but there is a lot needed to be done). But more of the "can't sleep because I am too tired" type. Have you ever experienced that?
I am tired...I want to sleep... Yet, I lay in bed, unable to sleep. Then I think, I can't fall asleep, might as well, do some chores...maybe then, that will make me sleepy. By the time, I am ready to sleep, the baby cries...time for feeding. That wakes me up again... And then I go through the whole thing again.
Geesh... am I even making sense now? I am too tired that I think I'm not thinking straight.
I'm typing now, hoping this will loosen me up enough to make me fall asleep.
I think the glare of the monitor is making my eyes tired enough...
Hopefully, after I post this, I get to catch some zzz's before baby wakes up...
Oops...
Is that some stirring in the crib I sense?
Nooooo...

0 comments: