I'll Be There For You

I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to fall
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
Coz you're there for me too...

If you know those lyrics, then you are probably a Friends fan like me. I caught some re runs on TV the other night as we were at our favorite frozen yogurt place. It was just as good as I remembered it! I was trying hard not to laugh out loud too much because we were in a public place. My kids were amused by me. The younger ones particularly could not understand what was so funny. And I could not explain it to them because how do you explain comedy?! And I loved Chandler. He was so funny, wasn't he? I was surprised to see Matthew Perry so thin and gaunt in the episode. I had forgotten how much his face changed just before he went into oxycodone percocet addiction detox. I recently saw in celebrity news that he had gone into rehab again. I hope he's fine. I was watching his new sitcom last season, Mr. Sunshine but I think they've cancelled it. Boo! I'll be there for you When the rain starts to fall I'll be there for you Like I've been there before I'll be there for you Coz you're there for me too...

0 comments: