Our Lady of Guadalupe


I admit, I didn't know much about her story. All I knew was she appeared to Juan Diego and that her image was imprinted on his tilma.

But one of her messages to him was this:
“Am I not here, who is your Mother? Are you not under my protection? Am I not your health? Are you not happily within my fold? What else do you wish? Do not grieve nor be disturbed by anything.”

As I read this today, it felt like she was saying it directly to me. And it touched my heart deeply that I could not hold back the tears that welled up in my eyes.

Thank you dear Mother for reminding me that you are here for me. Thank you for allowing me to experience the warmth of your embrace.

Go here to read the full article: Faith & Family : Features : Juan's Mom

Posted using ShareThis

0 comments: