Like the New Look?

On a whim today, I decided to try and change my blog's look. I wanted something cleaner and more streamlined. I was really trying to go for a more graphic look but it looked a little too stark and modern for my taste.

Changing and personalizing this blogger blog is not as hard as it was when I first started. There are a lot more widgets now that you can add with just a click of a mouse. I remember when blog design was all about coding and stuff that can make you cross-eyed. I had no background at all in computer language so imagine how much trial and error went into putting together my personalized blog. Thank goodness it's gotten much easier now. I was actually able to put this together in less than a day if you count the actual hours spent sitting here by the computer. :)

Anyway, I'm still thinking of tweaking that header a little bit. The blog name seems a little blurry to me. But that can wait...for now, at least.

0 comments: