1-2-3 RING!

It was the Laker parade and rally today. The parade started at Staples Center and ended at the LA Coliseum. The moment DH learned that the parade was going to be on today, which is his only day off this week, he made the decision that he and DS were going. SIL, her BF and his kids rode rode with my boys too. Last night, my Dad who initially said that he was not intent on coming told DH that if he woke up early, he'd go too. I guess Laker madness is contagious! LOL!

The parade and rally was not to start until 11 am but the gang left bright and early at 6am. Good thing too because there were people lined up at the Coliseum as early as 8pm the previous night. There were a lot of people but they were fortunate enough to be able to enter. There were others who had to be turned away because the venue was at full capacity - more than 2 hours before the event was to start!

I really wish I could've been there with my boys but someone's gotta stay home and take care of the girls. Taking them simply was not an option. Maybe next year's parade or the year after that because this team is just beginning its dynasty!

1-2-3 RING!

0 comments: