It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Particularly when you are surrounded by family!

My 2 bros and dad arrived a little over a week ago and we've been enjoying each other's company since. The kids especially are enjoying having them around. My bros have been busy shopping too. I tease them that they're helping the US economy by injecting cash into the system! LOL!

While we've been having fun, I am astonished at the amount of food we've been consuming! LOL! In fact, Bro2 has gained 10 lbs in the past week he's been here! Will someone need Leptorexin by the end of the vacation?LOL!

Bro3 is flying in from New York tonight and then our family will be complete. The last time we celebrated Christmas as a whole family was back in 2002 - I was still only pregnant with DD1. So much has happened since then!

If I am anot able to blog before Christmas comes, I'd like to wish you and your families a Merry Christmas!!! May the love and joy of the season fill your lives and the lives of your loved ones!

2 comments:

DigiscrapMom | Thursday, December 25, 2008 2:25:00 AM

Oh wow! That would be great! I'm sure your family reunion will be a wonderful and memorable one. As always, don't forget the pictures ha :)

Merry Christmas to you and the whole family. Have a great holiday season :)

Anonymous | Sunday, December 28, 2008 5:16:00 PM

Hey Joy! Hope you all had a very merry Christmas and that your new year is abundantly blessed as well! :o)