Post: Search that number!

I don't know about you but before answering a phone call, I usually look at the number first. If it's a number I do not know, I don't answer it. Why? Because I've been "harrassed" many a times by telemarketers that I'd really rather not take the call to begin with. The thing is, sometimes, legitimate calls are screened out this way too. So, sometimes, when I've got time, I do a reverse phone lookup. You simply enter any phone number within the US and Canada and you find out who it is and their address.

Another time I used this was a previous Christmas where I wanted to send a long-lost friend a Christmas card. All I had was her phone number. I searched through the reverse phone database and found that the number still belonged to her and I got her address too. Easy peasy!

0 comments: