Back to School

DS and DD1 have gone back to school this week. And with that, I'm hoping that this will bring back routine into our lives. The summer has been good and fun but I'm ready for more routine now.

DD1 will be going to preschool three mornings a week. Yesterday was her first day. Most of the kids in her class knew each other because they came from the same class last year. But at least, she knows one girl who happens to be the younger sister of a classmate of DS. When they enter Kindergarten next school year, they will be in the same class too!

DS had his first day of school today. It went off without a hitch. Of course, I was there to take photos up until they went to the room. While we were still in the pavilion waiting for their turn to line up to their room, DS said, "I feel confident, Mom."

Aww... I really am so proud of my little guy.

I'm sure this will be an awesome year for both of them.

1 comments:

Anonymous | Tuesday, August 26, 2008 10:41:00 AM

So exciting! School (pre-K) doesn't start for my little guy until mid-September. Seems so late. I, too, am ready to welcome the new season and a new routine. :o)