May 2008 recap

I'm starting to get back on track in getting my monthly recap pages done. I had Jan. & Feb done as soon by the first week of the following month but slacked off with March & April. At least I'm done with May. I'll get back to the 2 months I skipped soon enough. 3 out of 5 months is still a nice batting average, right?
Anyway, I used the June collab kit at SA for this page with Kathryn Balint. Garden party is on sale this week for only $9.99!
DD1 had her last day of school today. DS will have his last day on Friday. Then, it's summer vacay! We've got swimming lessons scheduled, the trip to Sedona and maybe a day trip to San diego. Other than those, we'll spend summer lounging around.

1 comments:

DigiscrapMom | Tuesday, June 10, 2008 4:46:00 PM

do you have a bigger version of your layout? i know this is another lovely page but i can't read any journaling because it's quite small and i have a pair of bad eyes.

this is a beautiful kit :) i'll check it out later tonight.

thanks for sharing!