Here comes the bride...

Someone close to me will be popping the question to his lady love real soon. I'm really happy for him. He called me a few days ago to let me know his "gimmick". He seem to have all his bases covered so that it will really be a surprise for his lady love. I was teasing him that he could be nominated for best actor! LOL. From what he was telling me, this should prove to be a romantic evening for them. *sigh* It's just got the right amount of surprise and drama. It isn't too over the top which I can totally see him doing. He could easily have a video wall rentals and stage the whole over-the-top proposal. He's taken a girl he was dating on a hot-air balloon ride just because. That kinda gives you an idea of what he has brewing in his head. LOL!
Compared to his other relationships, this seem to be one of the shorter ones. But length of dating is not really a fair indicative of readiness for marriage, is it? So, I'm glad for the couple and I will continue to pray for them. I should be seeing them the day after the proposal so I'm pretty excited too.

0 comments: