We're going to Sedona

My aunt asked us if we were interested in vacationing in Sedona, Arizona with her and her husband. Accommodations would be free since they have a timeshare property. We'll all just pitch in the food expenses and such. I was pretty excited to get the invitation so I was hoping DH's sked would work out. Well, it has... so Sedona, AZ, we will see you in June!
I looked at the address where we're staying and it's about a 6-hour drive from here. I'm not really looking forward to the long drive with 4 young kids - sure we could get a private jet charter ... in my dreams!!! - but I just need to come prepared. Lots of DVD's, crayons and papers will be piled into our vehicle and hopefully keep the kids occupied.
What's really cool is I spoke with a friend yesterday and they will be right in Sedona that week too! What a coincidence! So, we will probably meet up with her family over there too. I'm really looking forward to it even though I do not know what there is to see in Sedona! LOL!
If you've been, any suggestions on where to go and what sights to see?

2 comments:

Anonymous | Saturday, May 17, 2008 1:41:00 PM

Have a wonderful break away Joy. I envy you! It sounds like heaven.

Joyce | Monday, June 02, 2008 11:15:00 AM

so I must be out of my head to drive from San Francisco to Las Vegas..hahaha...Hopefully we don't have emergency stopovers with two excited kids and a baby...have fun on your trip sis