Spreading myself too thin

I wish that meant physically. LOL! Unfortunately, that's not what I mean...

This week, I feel like I've taken on more than what I was expecting or used to take on. I have 3 assignments/LO's for ScrapArtist this week. How did that happen?! I'm usually good at spacing them out. Anyway, I did the Mojo Monday post already. Hope you can join me at the challenge.
Here's the inspiration piece and the LO I came up with. I still need to finish my LO's for Wednesday's Guest Goddess Scraplift and the Feature Friday post. UGH!

Aside from that, on Saturday morning, our church community is having a women's breakfast. DH is working this weekend so I'm still debating whether to go because that will mean that I have to lug all 4 kids. Not very appealing. Then in the afternoon, the community we live in is having a spring social at our neighborhood park. I think the association is talking about adding swing sets to the park. Anyway, the afternoon should be fun for the kids.

Oh, and Friday is my deadline too for the article I'm supposed to be contributing to the community newsletter. And I haven't even started! UGH! So much to do...so little time.

Plus, I need to get my final cleanup done in time for my parents' arrival next week! Yup, yup, yup...my parents are coming!!!

1 comments:

DigiscrapMom | Tuesday, April 22, 2008 5:01:00 PM

Wow! So much to do, eh?

I know you can survive this week. Knowing how good you are in managing your time and your household, I'm sure you'll do just fine.

I'm happy that your parents will be joining you soon. Great for all of yoU!

Take care and just take it easy.