Fab Friday at ScrapArtist

Woohoo! Another week has flown by and it's Friday once again! It's going to be a busy weekend for me so I'm not so sure I'm looking forward to it.

Anyway, it's time for Fab Friday again at ScrapArtist and I tell you these SA designers are workin' it! You can get awesome goodies for just $1. Some designers also have new products released today for only $1. How fab is that?

My personal pick for today's best bargain though is this full kit priced down to a $1!!! It's by Miss Amanda Rockwell. That's a bargain...no, it's a steal, don't you think?

Over at the Hub, Mic is featuring Anna's black polka alpha and I got to do a page for it. I've been feeling uninspired the past week or so and had to really force myself to sit and finish this as I had signed up to do a LO. I finally got it done at 1 AM today. What you do for your art! LOL! Please indulge me and head over there to see the result of my late-night scrapping. :D Thanks!

0 comments: