In my son's eyes

I hosted last week's "Simply You" challenge over at ScrapArtist. My challenge was to scrap someone else's description of you. I think it's really interesting to find out what other people, particularly those closest to you, think about you. It isn't often that we get to talk about these things. For my sample LO, I interviewed and DS and asked him some questions I have found online at Simple Scrapbooks. I found his answers to be quite true and I was thrilled to see that his picture of me was about close to what my honest assessment is of myself. I wanna do this with my other kids too and maybe even DH. I bet it's gonna be interesting.

Here's the "transcript" of our interview:
1. Something mom always says to you? speak Tagalog
2. What makes mom happy? when I listen & follow
3. What makes mom sad? not listening
4. How does mom make you laugh? she tickles me
5. What was mom like as a child? good
6. How old is your mom? 32
7. How tall is your mom? 5 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do? read
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? take care of my sisters, of course
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? inventing a new food
11. What is your mom REALLY good at? reading
12. What is your mom not very good at? singing
13. What does your mom do for her job? make scrapbooks
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? pizza
15. What makes you proud of your mom? she takes care of my sisters
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Minnie Mouse
17. What do you and your mom do together? read Bible stories at night
18. How are you and your mom the same? we have black hair
19. How are you and your mom different? different heights
20. How do you know your mom loves you? because she lets me play basketball

For credits on the stuff I used on my page, click on the image please. Thank you!

1 comments:

Tylertopia | Thursday, March 27, 2008 2:01:00 PM

What a fun interview! Your boy seems very sweet and smart. Gotta love that combination. :o)