A belated Mojo Monday to you!

Hello there!
I know it's Thursday but I've just been swamped. The kids and I are all down with a cold and cough. DD1 was burning up with fever on Tuesday. DD2 and DD3 were feverish yesterday. Today, DS was sent home from school because he kept falling asleep on his desk! LOL! Poor guy! He does not have a fever or anything. I think it might be his cold. He's kinda congested.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that I hosted the Mojo Monday challenge over at ScrapArtist and it's a template challenge.
Here's the free template you can download at THE HUB with my sample LO.




Completing a LO for this challenge awards you 1 point towards your March Madness score. Even if you're not playing with us at ScrapArtist, hope you can join my challenge. And should you complete a LO with this template, link me up so I can leave you some love.

My sample page is about DD3 and DH. This was taken during New Year's Eve. DH was supposed to be watching DD3 but he fell asleep even before DD3! LOL! The photos just bring a smile to my face everytime. Look at DD3's face! Seems baffled that her Daddy's sleeping before her. Image is clickable if you want to see the stuff I used for the page.

Thanks for looking!

0 comments: