Simply Me - My Dream City

There is a weekly challenge at ScrapArtist - Simply You. Every Thursday, a prompt is given to help you scrap about yourself. At the end of the year, you should have 52 pages that give a glimpse of who you are, at least who you are this year. I'm participating as much as I can. Life gets pretty busy. Besides, I've vowed to get better with my housekeeping duties this year! LOL!
Anyhow, last week's prompt was to scrap the city you dream of visiting. For me, it is Paris. I really like how this page came together. I used one of Janet Phillips' templates and it was a breeze! Love love this set! You can click on the image to view the credits and maybe leave me some love...wink...wink...

2 comments:

Joyce | Saturday, February 09, 2008 3:51:00 PM

that's where I want to go too..hehehe wonderful layout sis and the photo is beautiful

DigiscrapMom | Sunday, February 10, 2008 6:10:00 AM

Very beautiful layout! i hope we'll all get to go to paris in the near future. i heard it's a lovely place :)