School dance post

DS' school is having a dinner-dance for the parents tomorrow. I had asked DH if he wanted to come. He flat out said "no." Maybe I can convince him next year to take me...it would be nice to dress up and have an adult night out, wouldn't it?
Anyway, this afternoon, I helped the dinner-dance committee with some of the preparations for tomorrow. I decided to help with the packets for the couples attending instead of helping the audio-visual team. I'm not much of a fiber cable guy so I'm not really much help in making sure all those things work. There's an auction so each packet had a program that listed the auction items and your corresponding number paddle for when you bid. I've never been to an auction before so this was really interesting to me. I will definitely have to ask DH to take me next year. The other moms there were teasing me to ditch Disneyland and go there instead! LOL!

0 comments: