Project 365

I mentioned a few posts down that I was doing Project 365. I put up a different photoblog for it where I'm posting my photos. I decided to keep that all about the photos for the project. Hope you can visit me there too. There are several of us ScrapArtist girls who are doing the project. I have a blogroll of them at my sidebar. The list is still manageable that I've been able to visit them regularly. Would be nice if you could join us.
What really had me excited yesterday was seeing this new kit by Two Sisters Designs over at the ScrapArtist Shoppe! I've already been planning to showcase my photos by doing a monthly collage and posting that here. Well, this kit just made it easier for me.



As I unzipped the kit and looked through the different stuff in there, my head started to churn about the possibilities. Something I'd definitely be doing is post my week's worth of photos here using the storyboard frames, not necessarily with the journaling.














A more ambitious project which I may or may not undertake is the photo-a-day thing. My idea is I can print these off and bind them with a loose leaf ring and I'd have like a monthly swatch book.

3 comments:

Anonymous | Friday, January 04, 2008 11:31:00 AM

Great shots - love the ideas and the photo a day - great blog! :) Have a nice weekend!

gabs-art | Friday, January 04, 2008 2:41:00 PM

really great photos - what a wonderful idea!

Amy C. Bleser | Saturday, January 05, 2008 4:37:00 AM

I just found your blog and am loving it! I'm off to check out your project 365 blog! I might join you there! :)