Daily December

December, by far is the busiest month of the year for me. Christmas is my most favorite holiday. But oftentimes, it is so easy to get caught up in the busyness of the season then on New Year's, look back and wonder where the whole month had gone. To help document the month and inspired by Jessica Sprague's daily december project, I'm doing my own december album too.

I did not set out to do a page or photo a day, just do what I can do with no pressures. I've found though that because I decided to do this project, I've been more conscientious in recording the little stuff. Here's my list of what we've done this month:(I've got pictures for each of these but I'm not posting them here - too tedious! LOL)
1 - we were in Vegas
3 - DD1's tree-trimming party in school
4 - DD2's snowman social in the library
5 - picked out our tree
6 - made our snowman ornaments
7 - decorated our tree
8 - baked the cake balls
9 - COH party
10 - kids were dancing along to our dancing Santa decor
11 - finally done with decorating the house
13 - DH hung the Christmas lights outside
14 - DS' Christmas program in school
15 - sent out our Christmas cards
16 - took MIL out for breakfast at IHOP
18 - went around the neighborhood after dinner to look at the different decors and exterior lighting put up for the neighborhood decorating contest
19 - DS went carolling with his fellow scouts
20 - DD1's class party
21 - had an indoor picnic by our Christmas tree

We've been busy, haven't we? But I like that we've been able to enjoy this time with the kids because after all, the season takes on a whole new meaning when seen and experienced with the eyes of the children.

0 comments: