Precious Comfort


This month of October, Songbird Avenue presents a new collab kit with the fab Nancie Rowe-Janitz. All profits from the sale of this kit, Precious Comfort, will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research hospital.

I got to play with the kit last week as Nancie asked some of us to make a page each for her. I didn't realize that she does not have a personal creative team. So, she asked a few of us girls to help her out. Of course, I gladly did! How can I resist? And here's my page. I love the shabby worn look of the page. I also got to use Tracy Ann's folded photo mats. I've been wanting to use those and finally, found the perfect opportunity with this page. The sanding on the photo, I added using one of Two Sisters Designs photo overlays.

4 comments:

Anonymous | Monday, October 01, 2007 10:05:00 AM

sweet photo! love the calm, restful feel of this LO.

Joyce | Monday, October 01, 2007 10:34:00 AM

what a great photo sis...love the colors of the kit too...will grab it one of these days

Anonymous | Monday, October 01, 2007 2:55:00 PM

the kit looks so nice but im stashing that in my wish list for now :)

you've done great work with that photo! it's such an adorable layout!!!

Anonymous | Monday, October 01, 2007 6:46:00 PM

Looks like a beautiful kit and you've made an adorable layout with it!!
So pretty and serene :)