Her Space:My Space - Wheel and Card

Looks like this is how it will be... posting on a Tuesday the photos for both Monday and Tuesday prompts. Now that kids are back in school, we really take the weekends off to be with each other, unless DH is working of course. So, I'm not able to do the Saturday self-portraits nor the Sunday show-off. When it's a busy Friday, I'm not able to do Friday's either. I was worrying about it in the beginning...but you know what? This is supposed to be fun, not something to stress over. No one's holding me down to the rules. This is self-imposed stress. LOL! So, while I truly enjoy doing the prompts and looking at other participants' takes on the word, I'll do it when I can. If I can't, well...there is always the next day.

Anyhoo, after that long intro... here are my photos!

Wheel
A circular object that revolves on an axle. Find a wheel in your space today
.

Yup, it's a fallen wheel...DS is obsessed with cars and has a drawer full of them. I've even put a lot away already, particularly the broken ones. Coz even when they're broken, he like playing with them. Go figure. I suppose this is one of those wheels that has lost its home.

Card
A Piece of thick, stiff paper. Find 'card' in your space today
.

This is a set of notecards given to me as a present from a friend who had vacationed in the Philippines during the summer. The image is of a man and a woman dressed in traditional Filipino attire. A piece of home to me. *Sigh*

6 comments:

Bobs | Tuesday, October 02, 2007 1:00:00 PM

Lovely notecards - so pretty. I also love that lime green wheel! Fab!

SmileyCarrie | Tuesday, October 02, 2007 1:51:00 PM

Beautiful pictures :)
I've just joined HS:MS and am loving it :) I want to learn more about digital photography ~ did you take or do you teach courses?

Aubrey Harns | Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:45:00 PM

Great pictures and lovely cards!
Aubrey

Diana | Tuesday, October 02, 2007 6:08:00 PM

Great shots and such pretty cards!

Lima | Wednesday, October 03, 2007 12:18:00 AM

Wow! That's a bright wheel! Loved the note cards too, I don't think I'd be bale to use them either, but then I'm *such* a hoarder!

Anonymous | Wednesday, October 03, 2007 11:12:00 AM

Ooooh fab week photo and those notecards are gorgeous too :D