Her Space:My Space - Autumn

Autumn
The third season of the year. Show us 'Autumn' in your space today.

Living in southern California, we hardly see the seasonal changes like other states do. No fall foliage to relish. We know it's fall because temps are starting to dip a little and the sun is setting sooner. So it proved to be a challenge to find "autumn" in my space today. Fortunately, I have this welcome leaf hanging on my front door that I had just gotten last week. This is the only evidence of autumn I currently have in my home.
My friend, Liz, will be joining us at HSMS soon... that is if she hasn't posted yet.

6 comments:

Hazel | Monday, October 08, 2007 2:24:00 PM

That's a lovely hanging.

Anonymous | Monday, October 08, 2007 6:56:00 PM

nice stuff..i have an award for you.hope you like it.

Bobs | Monday, October 08, 2007 10:40:00 PM

That's a fab leaf-hanging! Perfect colours for autumn.

All of my Todays | Monday, October 08, 2007 11:27:00 PM

What a beautiful hanging and it matches the door perfectly.x

Ladynred | Tuesday, October 09, 2007 2:35:00 AM

Nice color for autumn and looks great on your door Joy!

Anonymous | Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:46:00 PM

oooooh I love your leaf hanging... what a fab photo too :D