I wanna get away

I was talking to DH the other day and mentioned that my bday is coming up soon. And like last year, the one thing I'd like this year too is time away from my kids. LOL. I love each of them to death. And it feels like my bday SHOULD be spent with them too. But honestly, I want a day for myself. I want to get away. DH asked if I wanted a vacation. I'm not sure. If I should go for a vacation, I'd like somewhere I haven't been, somewhere offbeat, somewhere I would not have chosen right away, maybe someplace like Branson Missouri. I've never been in that area before. I hear it's really beautiful in the fall.

2 comments:

lori | Sunday, September 09, 2007 6:51:00 AM

THAT is a keeper!! What an expression..isn't it funny, sometimes we get one that just captures it all!!
Loved it...and just HAD to comment!!

Journo June aka MamaBear | Monday, September 10, 2007 1:23:00 PM

Getting some away time can be really rejuvenating. We have a timeshare in the Branson area and it's beautiful in the fall! If you love crafts, there's lots of fun stuff to explore. Lately my away time has been at scrapbooking retreats and I LOVE those. Hope you find rest and relaxation for your birthday! :-)