Her Space:My Space - Dog and Sponge

I feel so bad that I haven't been able to do these daily prompts well, daily. I did not realize that having 2 kids in school would make my life more hectic! I thought I'd have more time actually. The reverse has happened. I suppose it's because the school hours of the 2 are different. While DS is in school from 8 am - 3 pm, DD1 is only in school from 8:45 - 11:45. Then, there's homework to do and chores of course.
Anyway, in trying to get my sked back on track, I need to set my priorities. And honestly, I feel like my blogging is the first to go. And I don't want to feel like I have to blog every single day so I'll blog when I have time, like today. I think I'm writing this more to remind myself about this decision. It is so easy for me to try to do everything I want to do and forget about important stuff. So this is me, reminding myself to prioritize.

So, back to the prompts:
Here are my photos for today and yesterday:

Sponge
A natural (often man made!) material to soak up liquids. Show us a sponge in your space.

Here's the sponge by the kitchen sink. Nothing spectacular about it. Just an ordinary sponge. I used to have a different container for it but I noticed that though my container had holes to drain the water, the water did not drain very well because the container sat on the counter. Not very effective. So I bought this hanging thing. Much more effective I think. And my counter is less cluttered too.






Dog
Man's best friend. Have you got a lil pooch in your space?


Yes, this is the only type of furries around here. No real dogs. But if it were up to DS, we would have a dog. He's been asking for one. I won't budge. Maybe when he's old enough to take care of it himself. They also say they'll take care if their pets but guess who ends up doing all the work in the end? Yup, the mom! And no, I'm not willing to be that mom! So, so dogs are limited to the stuffed cuddly toys.

So, there you have my photos. Maybe I'll be here for tomorrow's prompt. Maybe I won't. But I hope you'll still come visit me for when I do have photos to share. Have a great day!

0 comments: