On vacation

We're in San Diego right now! Woohoo!
Earlier today, we were at the beach. I didn't take too many pics since all that sand was making me nervous about taking out the new camera. Don't want to get that sand into my new toy. LOL.
We checked into our hotel after lunch. DS was really excited about staying at a hotel. It's one of the highlights of the vacation for him! He's so cute. We had dinner at my dad's sister. They live here in San Diego and of course, we took this opportunity to visit them. My cousin, her hubby and daughter are staying there at the moment. Her DD is about 2 months older than DD3 so it was nice. I think she may have been overwhelmed though. There were suddenly all these kids around her! I was able to take some shots. I'll maybe share them some other time. I'm too lazy to do that right now. LOL!
I'm obviously posting from our room. I'll be turning in for the night soon. Tomorrow will be a busy day. We're spending it at Sea World. Look out Shamu, here we come!

1 comments:

Tylertopia | Wednesday, August 15, 2007 10:12:00 AM

Hooray for vacation! HAVE FUN! :o)