It's here!!!

I arrived home from my MOMs meeting yesterday to find a FedEx box waiting for me! I knew this was it!!!

My Nikon D40x had arrived! I excitedly opened it of course and charged the battery. The 90 minutes could not go by faster! LOL!

Here were the first 3 shots taken from the camera...













I'm so excited, can you tell? DH was teasing me last night that in the way I was clutching the camera, he knew I was not going to bed real soon! LOL!

Oh, and he "surprised" me too by getting me the 4 million dollar camera bag from Crumpler...nice name for a bag, huh? And he scored big time by getting it on clearance at Circuit City for ... *drumroll please*... $17.99! It usually retails for $50. Sigh...I love my man! LOL! I like this bag coz it does not look like a camera bag at all! You know the type... the big black bulky ones. So not fun to carry around don't you think? And since I'm planning to lug around this D40x everywhere, I want one that's easy and pleasant to carry around. And I think this is it!

Here are the pics of my goodies...


Oh, pardon the not-so-sharp photos of the last 2... had no patience to fiddle with the settings of the Sony cybershot. LOL.

0 comments: