Creative Goddess

OMG!
I just got accepted into the ScrapArtist Creative Team!!! This is huge, people!!! A milestone for me!!! For you non-digiscrappers, you may not know the hugeness of this so believe me when I say this is HUGE!!! OMG! And my fellow digiscrappers, you understand my excitement, don't you?
This is SCRAPARTIST afterall! OMG!
I received the email from Nancie earlier tonight and as I was reading the subject, my heart was pounding. I had to re-read the email a couple more times to see if I was understanding it correctly! Was she really offering me a spot on the team? Really? Me?
Then, I saw the other scrappers accepted into the team and I am like, I am in the presence of greatness! I am in awe and overwhelmed to have been picked and to be a part of such a talented group! This is truly a dream gig and I am immensely grateful for the chance!!!
Aaaaahhhh!!!
Don't anyone pinch me, in case this is all a dream!

3 comments:

Anonymous | Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:03:00 AM

YAY!! This is all so exciting! Truly happy for you Joy!!!

Anonymous | Wednesday, May 23, 2007 3:17:00 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Wow! This is really something!!! I'm so excited and happy for you.

You're a wonderful and influential scrapper - you so deserve to be in THE team!!!

Can't wait to see what you can create!

Anonymous | Wednesday, May 23, 2007 3:58:00 AM

woohoo!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! wow, can't wait to see your work. keep it up!