Tickets have been issued...

and DB1(dear brother) is set to come here for a vacation in November!!! Whoohoo! He'll be attending his best friend's wedding in Dallas (in fact, I think he's the best man!). But of course, he'll have to swing by California. He can't fly thousands of miles to go to his best friend's wedding and not come to visit family! Unthinkable I tell you!
My mom has mileage accumulated from past travels and she gave her miles to DB1 to use. So, his trip is free! It is a blessing that he was able to book his flights. From what I know, these slots are very limited. In fact, his was the last available slot! So, thank you dear God for holding that spot for him!
And it's his bday this Sunday, so help me wish him a happy 27th bday! He reads this blog, I'm sure. He just prefers to to lurk!
Happy birthday dear bro!!! Your zest and enthusiasm for life is inspiring. I wish we could spend more time together. I wish your nephew and nieces get to spend more time from you because I know they will learn so much from you. I know for sure they will come to know and love the bro that I know and love. I pray for a special outpouring of love and blessings on your special day. Love you bro! Talk to you at Skype!

1 comments:

Anonymous | Saturday, April 28, 2007 11:01:00 PM

I'm pretty sure a lot of pictures will be taken on your DB's visit. I'm so excited for all of you.

Happy birthday to your DB!!!!