Back in cyberspace

I hope to be back in cyberspace more regularly now. I've really missed logging on to the different forums and sharing my scrap pages. I hope to get back to scrapping too. There's a better chance that I can do that now because DH was able to put back together the older laptop. You see, when my mom arrived, we made this laptop available to her for her use. She kept it downstairs in the dining room so she could do her stuff even while watching the older kids. This set-up does not work for me since I do my online stuff now while nursing. Yup, I am currently typing with my left hand while nursing DD3. So, now that the older laptop is working, I have this laptop for myself and my mom has the older one to use. It's slower than this one but she does not mind. She hardly even notices the difference in speed. I, on the other hand, work with Photoshop so the older laptop is too s..l..o..w.. for what I want to do.
Okay, that seemed like a long-winded account just to say that you can expect to see more of me online! LOL!
Gotta go, diaper duty calls - now, that I cannot do with only one hand! LOL!
Hope you have a great day!

0 comments: